Technical Support Specialist (m/f)
As one of the leading manufacturers of solutions for digital information management, BIG DATA, global search, eDiscovery, data security solutions, business intelligence and archiving, ARTEC is actively shaping the IT world of tomorrow.
To strengthen our support team at our headquarters in Karben near Frankfurt am Main we are currently looking for technical support specialists (m/f).
- You will answer technical questions about our solutions when customers call our support line or send us e-mail. Our average call volume is about 15 calls per day. The daily ticket volume is approx. 10 - 20 new inquiries per day.
- You accompany a ticket from start to finish and use your knowledge to help other professionals. People you will be supporting include trained technicians from our distribution partners and administrators using our solutions in corporate production environments.
- In case of a technical problem, your task will be to evaluate the customer's problem description and try to reproduce the behavior in our lab. If more information is required, you will proactively contact the customer and ask them to provide it.
- Even after a solution is found, you continue to communicate with the customer to ensure that no open questions or issues remain.
- You will also be asked to perform a limited amount of on-site support to help customers with problems that cannot be solved using other means.
- Professional experience in a comparable field, a qualified degree, or an equivalent qualification are all of advantage
- Excellent fluency in written and spoken German and English.
- Existing programming, scripting, or Linux skills are an advantage and those having one or more of these skills can use them to the fullest.
- Experience in managing and maintaining a mail server and/or Windows and Linux environments is an advantage.
- A friendly and helpful tone when communicating with customers, even when under pressure.
- Reliable and systematic way of working with the ability to record information in detail and solve simple problems on your own
- Able to work well in a team and under pressure, even when time is of essence
- Willingness to constantly improve your own skills
- Technical certificates are desirable, but practical experience is a lot more important to us.
We offer a secure job in a future-oriented industry, a very interesting and varied working environment, very few levels of management, and a friendly working atmosphere. In addition, our company has very good transport connections for your journey to and from work.
Please send your CV and cover letter in German to . Be sure to state your desired salary and earliest possible starting date. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to getting to know you.