Team Assistance Development (m/f/d)
ARTEC IT Solutions is a leading manufacturer of comprehensive data management solutions for collecting, using, storing, and archiving relevant company data in a legally compliant manner. Our highly scalable solutions ensure uninterrupted business processes from small businesses to large corporations worldwide, actively shaping the IT world of tomorrow.
To strengthen our development team, we would like to establish a Team Assistant Development (m/f/d) in our headquarters in Karben with immediate effect.
- You will support our development department in administrative and organisational tasks such as coordinating appointments or support assignments and assist in planning development work (e.g. release process).
- You also keep an eye on open support cases and enter missing information into the system.
- As an interface between technology and other departments, you accept and pre-select technical inquiries.
- They take care of software orders and create documentation of internal systems and processes.
- Correcting translations and presentations as well as working on technical documents are also part of your job.
- You will conduct market research in the area of pricing or procurement opportunities.
- You have completed an IT specialist apprenticeship or have studied in a technical field and already have previous knowledge of IT.
- You have a good command of German and very good English skills.
- You have a very good written expression and work structured and carefully.
- Ideally, you have had previous experience in FogBugz, Jira or another ticketing system.
- Your friendly appearance, your independent working style and your organisational skills round off your profile.
Your Future Employer
With us you will find a professional working environment without the rigid structures of a large corporation. We offer you not only a secure job in a future-oriented industry, but also a very interesting and varied working environment, very few layers of management, and a familiar atmosphere.
You will take on a position with responsibility and variety, in which you can help shape through your feedback and in which there is also room for further personal development. We offer you an attractive salary package and the opportunity to take out a company pension plan.
Please send us your complete application documents including your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date to.\n \n. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to getting to know you.