Support Engineer (m/f/d)
Expansion of our support team - full time
We are all about data management, data security & archiving. We have great products - used by companies in all industries, from small businesses to large corporations. Customer satisfaction is a top priority for us and we help our customers and partners where we can to meet technical requirements in the best possible way. In exchange with interesting people and in direct connection with the development, innovative IT solutions are created, which ensure efficient business processes. That's what makes us tick - and that's what makes working for us so varied. Join us!
Bring Your Strengths into Play
#1 Satisfied Customers You will help our partners and customers with technical questions and challenges.
#2 From Professional to Professional In this, you'll follow a support case from start to finish and help other professionals as a professional.
#3 A heart for technology When technical problems occur, you independently evaluate the available descriptions and error logs and try to recreate the case in the lab.
#4 Staying on the ball Even after the fact, you check to make sure everything was resolved satisfactorily.
#5 Knowledge Transfer You like to share your knowledge and educate our partners in regular technical trainings.
#6 Full commitment From time to time, technical support may take place directly at the customer's site.
#7 Have fun You'll find your place in our colorful and collegial environment.
What We Appreciate About You
- Professional experience in a comparable area of responsibility in the IT sector.
- Very good technical understanding and enjoyment of innovative IT solutions.
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English.
- high communication skills and team orientation.
- Friendliness and enjoyment in dealing with customers and working out solutions.
- Advantage: Knowledge of Active Directory, mail server or Linux administration. Otherwise, we will support you in quickly setting up your own laboratory environment and familiarizing yourself with it.
- Technical certificates are desirable, whereby practical experience is clearly more important to us than learned theory.
5 Reasons that Speak for ARTEC
#1 Feel at home For office days, our rooms are bright and modern. Drinks are free and during the lunch break everyone is welcome to cook together in the company kitchen. Let Spaghetti Day convince you.
#2 Get involved With us you will find a professional and future-proof environment without the rigid structures of a large corporation. Get involved and simply help shape the future!
#3 Create your day Working time is living time. That's why we are flexible about working hours. What we care a lot more about is results.
#4 Get rewardedYou feel our appreciation too. An attractive salary package is just as much a matter of course with us as the opportunity for further training or our company pension scheme.
#5 Your family is important to usFamily is written large in our company. Therefore, you can always count on our support if the kindergarten is suddenly closed or there is a pinch elsewhere. We always find a way that suits everyone.
Want to Become Part of the ARTEC Team? Then send your application directly to our HR Manager Julia Gonzalez at.\n .