Account Manager Direct Sales (m/f/d)
ARTEC IT Solutions is a leading manufacturer of comprehensive data management solutions for collecting, using, storing, and archiving relevant company data in a legally compliant manner. Our scalable and highly available solutions ensure uninterrupted business processes from small businesses to large corporations worldwide.
To strengthen our sales team, we are looking for a Regional Account Manager (m/f/d) to cover the sales territories Bayern, Baden Württemberg and Rheinland Pfalz.
Your duties: Good Customer Advice and Successful Sales
- You support our existing partner network and independently acquire new sales partners in your territory
- You will independently acquire new customer projects with partners and present our solutions directly at the customer's site
- You will ensure that your projects are a complete success and also accompany the customers during further consulting discussions or POCs You will coordinate technical requirements with our Consulting and Professional Services team
- You define the requirements for the preparation of quotes, take care of the appropriate follow-up and lead the project to completion.
- For ongoing projects you will remain the responsible contact person for the customer and partner
- You help to develop new, profitable business ideas and are happy to contribute your experience from discussions with partners, customers and prospects.
- You will present and demonstrate our solutions independently at partner and customer meetings and events, and communicate the various value propositions and possible applications depending on the customer requirements in a clear and convincing manner
- You have a successfully completed a business studies course or comparable training and have basic technical understanding.
- You have strong sales skills - ideally in project-based IT sales.
- You have a conceptual and analytical way of thinking with a clear and goal-orientated approach that closes deals.
- You are a team player, but can also work independently and responsibly.
- You are fluent in spoken and written German and English. Other foreign languages are welcome as well.
- Your excellent communication and presentation skills as well as a winning appearance round off your profile.
Your Future Employer
With us you will find a professional working environment without the rigid structures of a large corporation. We offer you not only a secure job in a future-oriented industry, but also a very interesting and varied working environment, very few layers of management, and a familiar atmosphere.
You will take on a position with responsibility and variety, in which you can help shape through your feedback and in which there is also room for further personal development. We offer you an attractive salary package and the opportunity to take out a company pension plan.
Please send your CV and cover letter in German to . Be sure to state your desired salary and earliest possible starting date.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to getting to know you.