Quality Assurance Specialist (m/f/d)
ARTEC is looking for IT professionals who live in the Frankfurt/Rhine-Main area and hold a valid German work permit. If you would like to join our team at our headquarters in Karben, we currently have an opening for
Quality Assurance – Focus on Archiving und Information Management
You will help our software developers by thoroughly testing their work and uncovering any issues or regressions. To do so, you will set up and manage virtual and physical test environments, create test plans, and look for ways to automate easy and reoccurring test processes as much as possible. You will work with a wide range of tools that support your work, and even write new tools by yourself if you find that existing ones cannot deliver acceptable results.
As the link between software development and customer support, you will reproduce issues customers have found by creating test scenarios from complex problem descriptions.
Working on our solutions puts you in contact with a broad range of technologies and provide a varied work environment with interesting challenges.
Your experience and talent ensure that our customers will always be able to rely on proven, high quality solutions.
- Successfully completed university or college, or an equivalent post-secondary education
- Professional experience in a comparable field, and experience with industry-standard programs for managing and performing test scenarios are desirable
- Profound knowledge of at least one scripting or programming language (Bash, C#, PHP, Python, etc.)
- Strong experience in setting up and managing client and server operating systems (Windows and Linux)
- Strong experience in managing common mail servers (Domino, Exchange Server, etc.)
- Excellent fluency in written and spoken German and English
- Approach your work with reliability and a hands-on mentality
- Able to work in a team and under pressure, even when time is of essence
- Willingness to constantly improve your own skills
Technical certificates are desirable, but not required. Practical experience is a lot more important to us.
What We Offer
- A secure, full-time position
- Work in an industry that has a bright future
- An Interesting and varied work environment
- Short lines of communication and a flat hierarchy where decisions get made quickly
- A very good working environment with a dynamic and open corporate culture
- The ability to work autonomously if you demonstrate the ability to deliver results
- Good transport links
- A competitive salary with generous benefits
How to Apply
Send your cover letter, resume, salary expectations, and earliest starting date to . Use the subject line "Bewerbung Quality Assurance" for your message.